8/23/2010

That's better

Okay I like my blog better now but I am still working on it. Just so you know...because I am sure you have all been as bugged about it as me - JK!

7 who goes there?:

heather said...

I love it! How did you do the header? Did you use photoshop? Super super cute Alysia.

Courtney and Tyson said...

Very cute! I'm sure you've seen Emily and Jenny's blog (jen-n-em.com I think?) That was a lot of help for me!

Nicole Williams said...

the picture on the top perfectly depicts.....Kaylee.

Watt Family said...

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing as Nicole! I absolutely love that pic! Can you teach me how to do that with the picture in your header? We miss you guys too, by the way...so since we can't see each other perhaps you should start posting more because I mean it's not like you have 4 kids or anything. ;)

Jocelyn said...

"Who Goes There?"
One of 7 million reasons I love you.

Also, it looks darn cute and my only request is that you crop your family picture closer so I can see all of your faces. :)

Oh, wait, I have one more request...please start posting again!

Nate and Melissa said...

Super cute! Hope to see you in 2 weeks!

Corinne said...

I love the look. I'm really glad you changed it because I could hardly stand coming to your blog before!